Ways to Pay
You have several choices in ways your monthly electric bills can be paid.
- Online Bill Payment
- Payment by check, cash, money order or credit card. Credit card and debit card payments (VISA or Mastercard) are accepted from residential or commercial customers either in the office or by phone and cannot exceed $999.99. You can also set up your credit card to be drafted monthly on the billing due date. A drop box is available in our drive-through for after-hours payments.
- Payment by check or money order by mail. Please note your account number on your payment and include the remittance part of your bill. Mail to P.O. Box 405, Byhalia, MS 38611.
- Automatic bank drafting of your bank account is the easiest way to pay your monthly bill. When you sign up for Northcentral EPA's bank draft service, you not only save money by eliminating your postage charges, you also save some of your valuable time and avoid the risk of forgetting to pay your bill. If you would like more information, please call our office. We will be glad to assist you in starting payments by automatic bank drafting or answer any questions you may have about this service.
Available Billing Methods
- Golden Advantage allows qualifying Senior Citizens who depend on fixed retirement income to have their electric bills due on the fifth of each month.
- Levelized Billing allows you to better fit your electric bill into your monthly budget by eliminating guesswork and providing a more level bill amount each month. The monthly bill will automatically be recomputed each month so there will not be wide swings in your bill (coldest winter and hottest summer months). Because the monthly charge is readjusted each month, there is no settlement month as with a straight average.